Stainless steel, sterile, disposable hypodermic needles.
• Tri-beveled and silicone-coated cannula.
• 6% taper, Luer-Lock.
• Epoxy resin hub.
• Sterilized with ethylene oxide.
Sold in boxes of 100.
To watch the full video of our Dispoject® Safety Insulin Syringe
NARWEE VET HOSPITAL, NSW - used Dispoject® Needles
Dr Ayman Malak
“DISPOJECT needles are of high quality, not easy to bend, sharp (they are less painful, and they do less damage to veins) and securely attached to the plastic hub.
They have NO visible needle puncture marks on the skin. With a translucent hub of DISPOJECT needles you can see the blood when it is still in the needle hub. Needle hubs are colour coded by gauge ; it makes it easier to distinguish various gauges ”
DISPOJECT® SAFETY INSULIN SYRINGE
3 parts 40 IU insulin syringe of 1 mL with a 29G x 1/2’’ (13 x 0.3 mm) extra-fine needle.
• Sterile, disposable, latex-free.
• Innovative protective system to lock the needle after use.
3 easy steps:
- After the injection, pull the plastic guard up
- Twist it to lock it
- Snap the top off
• Save space in your sharp container !
Sold in boxes of 100. Singly sterilised and wrapped.
How to use our Dispoject® Safety Insulin Syringe