Our range of e-collars have been carefully thought, to fit the needs of all the vet practices, with all our e-collars having the following features:
• Our well known quick fastening system: release the e-collar by bending the interior part completely back, until it marks white.
• Scalloped edge: helps to reduce splitting, allows a better comfort for the animal as the collar will slide of walls and objects when caught, and of course reduce the pain when they run into legs.
• Special hanging system: allows you to store each e-collar on the same hanger, and pull off just the one you need.
• Colour coded according to the size: for easy recognition, which makes your life easier.
• 3 to 5 fitting adjustements (depending on the size of the ecollar): gives an optimal fit for every animal.
• ALL our e-collars are 100% recyclable.
To watch the full video of our E-collars quick release
Frosina Duckin, Practice Manager
“We love the Neocol and Funcol collars. Because of the colour coding it is so easy to tell at a glance what size is on a patient for invoicing. And clients really appreciate the padded edge of the Neocol!”
GREENCROSS VETS CARRARA
Alana Ross, Practice Manager
“The Neocol is a great owner compliance. Love the soft padding to protect furnitures and shins. Colour codings makes for easy identification.”
KUDAH VET SERVICES
Tracy, Practice Manager
“Great Collars, easier to fit onto pets. Soft edges are better for pets.”
DAPTO VETERINARY CLINIC
Lauren, Practice Manager
“We find the Funcol collars easy to use and to put together. Our clients enjoy the fun colours & paw prints.”
ANIMAL REFERRAL HOSPITAL, HOMEBUSH NSW
Kylie Snerling, Surgical Nursing Manager
“We use the Greencol collars every day. We stock all the sizes and have found them to be easy to use and fit the patients well.”
BASS HILL VETERINARY, BASS HILL NSW
Helma, Practice Manager
“Easy to use and re-use, they are good, do only that one.”
ANIMAL HEALTH CENTER
Celina, Head Nurse
“We love using the Greencol collars for the ease of changing neck sizes.”